INCANDESCENT

Intense. Radiant. Brilliant. Expressive.

6:30 PM

10 Things That I'm Grateful For...

Posted by Candace |



Since this season has been a bit difficult for me to grab hold of the holiday cheer that's going around, I've been making a point to think about the things that I am grateful for and thought I'd share. So, here goes.


I am so very grateful for...

... The TRINITY and The WORD- clearly :) I love spending time reading and talking to God. There's just nothing like it.

... My family. They mean the world to me.

... Laughter, spades, talking trash and spontaneous get togethers.

... Friends that love, encourage me and aren't afraid to tell me the truth...even when I DON'T want to hear it.

... My new job and ride. I absolutely enjoy my new job and crazy co-workers, even if they say the house we work in is haunted. Ghost Hunters here we come!

... The icebox where my heart used to be - LOL! Totally kidding (shout out to Omarion and Timbaland!) but seriously, the ability and desire to love despite all of the reasons not to.

... Being able to bless others because God has blessed me.

... Being able to forgive and accept forgiveness.

... Pizza - yes it's that serious.

... Dreams and Visions. Prophetic words and Promises. It's sometimes overwhelming to see them play out but fills my heart with such joy, expectation and excitement...most of the time :)

... K-Love as bizarre as that may sound - Though I am NOT appreciating them playing Montel Jordan's Christmas song...smh. Maybe it'll grow on me lol

... Redbox. A blessing when I want to mellow out and relax.

... Being healed and healthy. I'm beyond aware of what my life should be and there is not a word created to show or express the gratiude that I feel that God saw fit to make it completely opposite.

... Sleep. All of my close friends know this is something I enjoy doing...kind of like a hobby lol. I actually have a friend that used to pick on me because I would always be sleeping when he'd call me.

... Dancing, singing, speaking and creativity. I feel most alive and all is right with the world when doing one of the four of these.

... My quirkiness and expressions. Hey, it has to be good for something! At least entertaining if nothing else.

... Living in the US of A.

... Affection. Hugs and kisses (even the forehead love - no, not the one from The Best Man) from loved ones just fill my heart up to capacity.

... My Spiritual Family. We've been through hell and high water together and yet we are even better and stronger than we were before.

... Words. Realizing they don't just hurt you, but can also heal you.

... Late, delirious roomie chats that always happen when we should be sleep to get up for work, on time, the next day.

Mmmm...So it's a little more than ten lol. Oh well :)

0 comments:

Subscribe