INCANDESCENT

Intense. Radiant. Brilliant. Expressive.

4:34 PM

Picture. Perfect.

Posted by Candace |



Say cheese. Smile for the camera. Smile for your family. 
Smile for your friends. 
I'm great. I'm good. I'm fine. I'm...

SMILE

Keep moving. 
Keep talking. 
Nod and be interested. 
Laugh and don't cry. 
Eat and don't puke. 
Breathe and stay conscious.
Be normal.
Be glued.

Smile

I'm forgiven so i forgive. 
Love without delay. 
Wash your face and meditate. 
Write a verse on your mirror. 
Speak things that are not as though they were. 
Don't dwell on the heartache. 
Don't think about the pain. 
Don't sleep all day.
Be excited for the unknown.
Grateful for the past.


Smile.

Everything is great.
Jesus is ultimately good.
I'm ultimately not.
Be strong.
Take heart...
Get another heart.
Let go and trust God.
Don't lose it.
Be bigger.
Try harder.
Invest... again.

Smile.

Be brave.
Say yes.
Be healed not broken.
Beautiful not shattered.
Supportive not jaded.
Open not walled.
Bandage up.
Walk out.

Then Repeat.

Smile.

0 comments:

Subscribe